ISHA Membership Benefits
As a speech-language pathology or audiology professional in Iowa and valued member of ISHA you have opportunities to:
● Receive ongoing continuing education through our Annual Convention and CEU programs, all ASHA approved!
● Save over 30% when registering for the ISHA Convention.
● Tap into the collective expertise of fellow members through our Medical and School list serves.
● Educate the public about services provided by speech-language pathology and hearing professionals.
● Receive recognition for contributions to the professions of audiology and speech-language pathology through the ISHA Awards.
● Receive alerts through our Facebook page and email when regulatory or legislative issues arise and be provided interpretation of how proposed changes will impact you and your clients.
● Participate in the legislative process with our lobbyists and work to protect our profession’s goals and the children and adults we serve with a united voice; including an annual advocacy day at the Capitol.
● Receive four issues of ISHA Connection, ISHA's quarterly electronic newsletter, and keep up to date on programs, services, and involvement opportunities.
Iowa Speech-Language Hearing Association
6919 Vista Dr, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
Phone: (515) 282-8192
To download and print a member benefits sheet, click here.
Current ISHA Membership Fees
Professional Members $110
Students and 1st Year Post Graduation $35
2nd Year Post Graduation $60
Join or Renew Online
Download ISHA 2016-17 Membership Application
Download ISHA Code of Ethics
Download ISHA Bylaws