Fellows of the Association
• Innovative teaching techniques or innovative curriculum development;
• Development of new diagnostic or therapeutic test materials or curriculum;
• Development of outstanding or innovative clinical techniques or programs;
• Outstanding administrative abilities;
• Development of new devices that assist in the human communication process;
• Outstanding research findings that have the potential of shaping the future of the professions of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology; or
• Service to ISHA including service on committees, the Executive Board, or in other significant capacities.
The award shall be based upon outstanding achievements in the professions of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology within the past two years. The nominee shall be a regular member in good standing of ISHA. Nomination requires sponsorship of an ISHA member.