Fellows of the Association
Fellowship may be bestowed for a significant single contribution or for a series of contributions. These achievements may consist of any of the following areas:
- innovative teaching techniques or innovative curriculum development;
- development of new diagnostic or therapeutic test materials or curriculum;
- development of outstanding or innovative clinical techniques or programs;
- outstanding administrative abilities;
- development of new devices that assist in the human communication process;
- outstanding research findings that have the potential of shaping the future of the professions of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology;
- or service to ISHA including service on committees, the Executive Board, or in other significant capacities.
The award shall be based upon outstanding achievements in the professions of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology within the past two years. The nominee shall be a regular member in good standing of ISHA. Nomination requires sponsorship of an ISHA member.