ISHA IS NOW AN ASHA APPROVED CE PROVIDER
Your continuing education is important to us! At ISHA we are committed to providing quality education. We are now an ASHA Approved Continuing Education Provider.
Why ASHA CEUs?
- All states accept ASHA CEUs.
- ASHA has stringent standards for all courses awarding CEUs. Courses much be based on current needs and research in our field.
- ASHA CEUs are accepted for CCC maintenance requirements
- If you are a member of the registry, you can easily track your participation in professional development.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact ISHA’s CE Administrator, Elisa, Green, at email@example.com or 563-333-3929.
To view the full press release related to ISHA’s recognition as an ASHA Approved Continuing Education Provider click here.
ADVERTISING CONTINUING EDUCATION EVENTS
ISHA members sponsoring continuing education events may submit information about the event for inclusion in the Calendar of Events on the ISHA web site. There is no charge to members for this listing. At this time, only in-state events will be considered for this page. To have your event listed, submit the following by e-mail to:
Elisa Green, Vice-President for Continuing Education
or to the ISHA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting information about a continuing education event, be sure to include:
- Date(s) of the event
- Title of the event and CEUs
- Speakers (if possible)
- City and Site of the event
- Contact person for further information (list name(s) and how to contact)