As a speech-language pathology or audiology professional in Iowa and valued member of ISHA you have opportunities to:
- Receive ongoing continuing education through our Annual Convention and CEU programs, all ASHA approved
- Save over 30% when registering for the ISHA Convention.
- Have access to an extensive list of online resources for SLPs and AUDs
- Tap into the collective expertise of fellow members through our Audiology, Medical, and School listservs and Facebook Groups.
- Educate the public about services provided by speech-language pathology and hearing professionals.
- Receive recognition for contributions to the professions of audiology and speech-language pathology through the ISHA Awards.
- Receive alerts through our Facebook page and email when regulatory or legislative issues arise and be provided interpretation of how proposed changes will impact you and your clients.
- Participate in the legislative process with our lobbyists and work to protect our professions' goals and the children and adults we serve with a united voice; including an annual advocacy day at the Capitol.
- Receive four issues of ISHA Connection, ISHA's quarterly electronic newsletter, and keep up to date on programs, services, and involvement opportunities.
- Have access to additional savings and discounts through our ISHA Partners. Visit our ISHA Partners page for details.
- Member Login gains you exclusive access to the following content: SLP & Aud Resource list containing over 80 sites, Membership Directory, Job Shadow Opportunities, and ISHA Connection issues.
Current ISHA Membership Fees
Professional Members - $110
Retirees - $70
Students and 1st Year Post Graduation - $35
2nd Year Post Graduation - $60
Available for Download: